Mesage to seller
The Gates on Roblin
Come Home to The Gates!
Nestled on the banks of the majestic Assiniboine River at the western edge of Winnipeg’s city limits, our beautifully restored country estate re-opened in August 2006 as the premier dining and banquet facility in Manitoba. Under new ownership and with a fresh new look, we provide world-class services, spectacular local cuisine, and an unparalleled ambience to meet your every need.
Today, The Gates on Roblin spans the immaculate seven-acre property and include a state-of-the-art 16,000 square foot banquet hall, sophisticated lounge area, one of the best veranda's in Winnipeg, upscale private dining rooms, and of course our wonderful bakery.
The Gates on Roblin has you covered for all your special occasions! Our pastry artists are pleased to create unique cakes for any of your entertaining needs, and our Executive Chef will prepare special menus for your next event in your home or office.
- Address6945 Roblin Blvd Headingley, MB R4H 1A2
- Cross streetWest Perimeter Highway
- Hours of operationLunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm; Sunday Brunch: 10:30am - 2:00pm
- Dining StyleFine Dining
- Dress codeBusiness Casual
- Public transitSadly, the City of Winnipeg has discontinued transit service to the country....
- Payment optionsAMEX, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa
- Executive chefToby Kidd
- CateringStage an outstanding culinary experience or an amazing social event to inspire your guests. Indulge with our impressive menu selections - perfect for cocktail receptions, grand openings, luncheons, dinners, and gala events both large or small. The Gates on Roblin Catering offers you the best of both worlds – fully catered events at our location or yours. We provide our full service, off-site catering to homes, businesses, or any venue of your choice.
- Private party facilitiesOur dining areas can be individually reserved as a great destination for a special occasion celebration. Whether you’re celebrating a milestone anniversary, or hosting an important business gathering, The Gates on Roblin offers a condensed version of our lunch and dinner menus for parties of 10-75 people.
- Private party contactNik Dethmers: (204) 224-2837
Pan seared then served with crispy prosciutto, roasted grape tomato, arugula, and preserved lemon aioliCA$20.00
Pan seared and sauteed with roasted grape tomato, leek crisps, roasted wild mushroom, blue cheese, and port tomato jusCA$18.00
Breaded beef lightly fried served with broccoli and cabbage slaw, sweet soy vinaigrette, scallions, and chili oilCA$20.00
Herbed and flour crushed then served with lime tzatziki and sweet chiliCA$18.00
Pan seared with garlic butter, herbs, and served with tomato horseradish gastrique, lemon aioli, and crispy leeksCA$20.00
Marinated and fried crispy then tossed with scallionsCA$17.00
Double Cream Brie
Baked with kale pesto, roasted garlic, apples, sliced almonds, and served with baguetteCA$18.00
Chef's Daily Soup of the DayCA$8.00
Wild Rice and Mushroom Cream SoupCA$8.00
French Onion with Gruyere Cheese and Herbed CroutonsCA$10.00
Baby lettuces, shaved fennel, sliced radish, cucumber, and grape tomato with a honey lavender vinaigretteCA$8.00
Romaine lettuce, creamy garlic dressing, herbed croutons, and padano parmesanCA$9.00
Roasted red and golden beets, orange segments, with candied orange vinaigrette, herbed chevre, arugula, and candied pecansCA$11.00
Arugula, spinach, sliced mushrooms, shaved carrots, onions, pumpkin seeds, feta cheese, and a truffle and scallion vinaigretteCA$13.00
Roasted yams with cinnamon and hemp oil vinaigrette, candied pecans, herbed chevre, and sun dried cranberriesCA$11.00
Creamy wild mushroom risotto with fontina cheese and seasonal vegetablesCA$27.00
Shallots, shaved fennel, tomato, asparagus, roasted garlic, kalamata olives, and white wine chevre creamCA$29.00
Herbed and panko crusted then topped with preserved lemon aioli, green herb oil, chili oil, and served with saffron squash risottoCA$35.00
Seared with kale pesto crusted and then served with wild and tame rice pilaf and tomato ragoutCA$37.00
Roasted leg and breast served with garlic whipped potatoes and granville island english pale ale chicken gravyCA$35.00
House smoked duck breast and confit leg served with herbed fingerling potatoes and blueberry cassis jusCA$40.00
Pork tenderloin with mushroom, brie, apple, walnuts then wrapped in prosciutto, served with garlic whipped potatoes and calvados thyme jusCA$35.00
Braised short ribs, pearl onion, tomato, mushroom, prosciutto, and port with roasted tomato demi glace and herbed fingerling potatoesCA$44.00
Seared then roasted with a smack dab mustard crust, roasted tomato port demi glace, and herbed fingerling potatoesCA$49.00
Best of All
Grilled filet of beef with herbed salt crust, bordelaise, and garlic whipped potatoesCA$48.00
New York Striploin
Grilled strip steak with montreal spice crust, grainy dijon brandied peppercorn jus, and herbed fingerling potatoesCA$49.00
Seasoned and slow roasted, cut to order, and served with garlic whipped potatoes. Available in limited quantities after 5:00 pmCA$37.00
Chateaubriand for Two
Finished and carved tableside served with basil pesto roasted tomato, arrangement of grilled vegetables, sauteed mushrooms, au jus, and bearnaiseCA$120.00
Melted onto your steakCA$5.00
Sauteed wild and tame medleyCA$8.00
Sauteed with garlic, tomato, and herbsCA$13.00
Prawns and Sea Scallop
Sauteed with garlic and herbsCA$16.00
Roasted with drawn butterCA$30.00
Steamed with bearnaiseCA$13.00