Mesage to seller
P.F. Chang's - West New York
P.F. Chang’s is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok™ food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang’s chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using wholesome, fresh ingredients.
With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang’s now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrées, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
- Address10 Port Imperial Blvd. West New York, NJ 07093
- Cross streetRiver Road
- NeighbourhoodWest New York
- Hours of operationLunch: Daily: 11:0am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Dining StyleCasual Dining
- Dress codeCasual Dress
- Parking detailsSelf-parking is conveniently located near the restaurant.
- Public transitNew York Waterway Port Imperial ferry stop
- Payment optionsAMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- AdditionalBar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking, Outdoor dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- CateringOur chefs use the same authentic cooking techniques used every day in our kitchens to prepare your catering order from scratch. Spice up your next party or event with bold, Chinese and Asian-inspired flavors. Our catering services include delivery in some areas. Call your local restaurant to verify they deliver. Ask about our gluten-free options or click on the gluten-free menu when ordering online.