Mesage to seller
Ousia, a Greek-focused Mediterranean concept from the family-owned and operated Livanos Restaurant Group, brings an intimate shared dining experience to Manhattan for lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch. Celebrating the rich traditions of Mediterranean cuisine in the form of shareable plates, Executive Chef Carlos Carreto crafts memorable meals packed with beloved Greek flavors. Our comforting interpretations of classic recipes arrive at the table in a format that encourages communal dining among friends and family. Director of Operations Kamal Kouiri, who oversees the wine program, complements the chef’s creations with a similarly Greek-centric Mediterranean list accompanied by a selection of innovative cocktails and craft beers.
- Hours of operationMon 11:30 am–10:00 pm Tue–Fri 11:30 am–11:00 pm Sat 11:00 am–11:00 pm Sun 11:00 am–10:00 pm
- Address629 W 57th St New York, NY 10019
- Dining StyleCasual Dining
- Dress codeCasual Dress
- Cross street11th Ave
- Parking detailsOusia offers validated parking with our neighboring parking garage for $12. Street parking is also available.
- NeighbourhoodHell's Kitchen
- Public transitAccessible via the 59th Street – Columbus Circle Subway Station (A, B, C, and D lines); M57 bus; CitiBike at 58th Street and 11th Avenue; parking garage accessible via 57th Street and 58th Street
- Payment optionsAMEX, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, Visa
- Executive chefCarlos Carreto
- AdditionalBar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine