Italian Dinner with Chop, Wok, & Talk
About this Event
Since March 20th is National Ravioli Day, Dorothy will be teaching Italian techniques for this hands-on dinner.
Here's what we're cooking:
- Hot Italian sausage Lasagna soup
- Caesar salad with homemade dressing and homemade warm croutons
- Chicken Milanese (breaded and fried) and topped with a sage lemon butter sauce
- Cheese ravioli (made by hand)in a pistachio basil pesto
- Limoncello mousse with Nonna’s delicious Italian almond cookies
- Limoncello demonstration
- Sip of limoncello
This is an interactive cooking class.
Groups will be practicing social distancing. Please let us know if you are with someone who registered separately so we can put you together.
Masks required for entering and exiting the building.
Aprons and recipes provided. Please arrive 15 minutes early.
Guests must wear closed-toe shoes.
*If class is cancelled due insufficient registration, you may switch to another class or receive a full refund. Classes with less than 12 people will be cancelled.
*We reserve the right to make changes to the menu, if needed.
Date and Time
14431 Vangura Lane, North Huntingdon, PA 15642