Mesage to seller
Carbone St. Vital
Inside Carbone Coal Fired Pizza, an 850-degree anthracite-coal-burning oven reigns unrivaled by a stove-top or fryer, birthing the restaurant’s signature Italian-style pizzas. The result is a perfectly charred, yet soft crust made from organic flour grown in the Canadian prairies. Goat cheese, calabrese salami, and fresh ricotta top the pies, just to name a few toppings. Appetizers, salads and sandwiches rely on fresh ingredients to allow for a taste that will have you coming back for more! Carbone is the only Coal Fired Pizzeria in Manitoba, and proud of it!
- Address680 St. Anne's Rd Winnipeg, MB R2N 3M6
- Cross streetNova Vista Drive
- Hours of operationLunch and Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 11:30am - 10:00pm, Thursday - Friday: 11:30am - 12:00am, Saturday: 1:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday: 1:00pm - 10:00pm
- Dining StyleCasual Dining
- Dress codeCasual Dress
- Payment optionsMasterCard, Visa
- Executive chefJoe Paletta
- CateringHeat up your next event with Carbone Coal Fired Catering! Special pricing available for group sizes of 15 or more! Give us a call to talk catering!
- Private party facilitiesWe have a private dining table that seats up to 12 guests. Perfect for business meetings, anniversary or birthday dinners, or simply to have a night out with the family in a unique setting.