Mesage to seller
Carbone Coal Fired Pizza - Taylor Ave
July 12th, 2011 - The First Coal Fired Pizza Restaurant in Canada opens its doors.
Inside Carbone Coal Fired Pizza, an 850-degree anthracite-coal-burning oven reigns unrivaled by a stove-top or fryer, birthing the restaurant’s signature Italian-style pizzas. The result is a perfectly charred, yet soft crust made from organic flour grown in the Canadian prairies. Goat cheese, calabrese salami, and fresh ricotta top the pies, just to name a few toppings. Appetizers, salads and sandwiches rely on fresh ingredients
- Address1580 Taylor Avenue Winnipeg, MB R3N 2B5
- Cross streetLindsay Street
- Hours of operationThu–Sat 3:00 pm–11:00 pm Lunch Mon–Fri 11:30 am–3:00 pm Fri, Sat 1:00 pm–3:00 pm Dinner Mon–Wed, Sun 3:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Dining StyleCasual Dining
- Dress codeCasual Dress
- Payment optionsAMEX, MasterCard, Visa
- Executive chefJoseph Paletta
- CateringCarbone offers catering to local businesses, and for private functions. It is common for groups of up to 100+ to plan ahead, and place an order for appetizers, salads, signature pizzas and dessert.
- Private party facilitiesCarbone has a private room that can seat up to 24 guests. It is perfect for birthdays, anniversary parties, business meetings, or simply a night out with the entire family.
- Private party contactRachelle: (204) 488-2554